DVD: Trauma & Attachment-Focused Therapy
The objectives of this series:
- Define the psychological, social, cognitive, and biological aspects of trauma and attachment disorder.
- Utilize effective individual and relationship-based assessment tools and methods.
- Describe skill-based and experiential techniques to improve emotional dysregulation, core beliefs, brain wiring and biochemistry, PTSD symptoms, and relationship patterns.
- Implement Attachment Communication Training to foster effective communication, conflict-management, and secure attachment.
- Explain how traumatized and resistant individuals can achieve positive personal and relationship goals, including posttraumatic growth.
- Create secure and fulfilling relationships by facilitating limbic resonance and attachment security.
Out of stock
Join internationally-renowned attachment and trauma experts Terry Levy, Ph.D., D.A.P.A., B.C.F.E. and Michael Orlans, M.A., D.A.P.A., B.C.F.E. in this cutting-edge seminar recording that will provide you with concepts and skills necessary to facilitate positive change in your clients regarding trauma and attachment. You will learn effective assessment and therapeutic techniques for adults and couples, based on the latest research in neurobiology, trauma and attachment therapy, and resilience through video case studies, discussion, and question and answer dialogue, you will complete this seminar recording with practical, effective, evidenced-based techniques you can use to improve treatment outcomes with these clients.
Terry and Michael have over 60 years’ combined experience as therapists, trainers and authors. They have developed effective strategies currently being employed by mental health professionals in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Their books include the best-selling Attachment, Trauma and Healing, considered to be a classic in the field;Handbook of Attachment Interventions, widely used throughout the U.S. and Europe; and their newest book,Healing Parents, continues to receive rave reviews in the U.S., England and Asia.