Masterclass for Clinicians: Healing Couples’ Conflict & Repair
June 9, 2022
11 a.m. (MST)
Free 90-minute live webinar with international attachment experts Drs. Terry Levy and Diane Poole Heller
Details & Registration
What is attachment?
- low self-esteem
- lack of self-control
- antisocial attitudes and behaviors
- aggression and violence
- lack of empathy, compassion and remorse
- Effective Parenting Begins with Knowing Yourself
- How Parents and Caregivers Can Mend Emotional Wounds
- Why is Intensive Outpatient Psychotherapy an effective treatment format for traumatized children, families, adults and couples?
- The Importance of Parent Trust and Connection in the Wellbeing of LGBTQ Youth
- What are the major concurrent conditions and diagnoses associated with early disrupted attachment and trauma?
These books and journal articles explain the most important aspects of attachment in adults and children, child maltreatment, treatment approaches, parenting and related social issues.