Dr. Terry Levy travels the world to deliver professional training and instruction for general audiences. During COVID-19, Dr. Levy’s seminars have been put on pause. Please check our calendar in the fall for updates.
What is attachment?
- low self-esteem
- lack of self-control
- antisocial attitudes and behaviors
- aggression and violence
- lack of empathy, compassion and remorse
- How to Advocate for your Special Needs Child During Remote Learning
- Reach Out and Connect to Prevent Suicide
- Family Resilience During Tough Times
- Social Emotional Learning: A Key to Supporting Students During Tumultuous Times
- Adult Attachment and the Path to Building Lasting and Loving Relationships
These books and journal articles explain the most important aspects of attachment in adults and children, child maltreatment, treatment approaches, parenting and related social issues.