Your cart is currently empty.
Masterclass for Clinicians: Healing Couples’ Conflict & Repair
June 9, 2022
11 a.m. (MST)
Free 90-minute live webinar with international attachment experts Drs. Terry Levy and Diane Poole Heller
Details & Registration
What is attachment?
- low self-esteem
- lack of self-control
- antisocial attitudes and behaviors
- aggression and violence
- lack of empathy, compassion and remorse
- The Importance of Parent Trust and Connection in the Wellbeing of LGBTQ Youth
- What are the major concurrent conditions and diagnoses associated with early disrupted attachment and trauma?
- The Importance of Fathers
- Live Training and Demo: Healing Couples’ Conflict & Repair
- How is Corrective Attachment Parenting different than parenting in general?
These books and journal articles explain the most important aspects of attachment in adults and children, child maltreatment, treatment approaches, parenting and related social issues.